Sunday, February 21, 2016

Local Revision: Pronoun Usage

Based on my previous post, I noticed that I only used pronouns when illustrating the background of the controversy and when describing the stakeholders. I suppose that this is a good thing since it makes sense to have pronouns present when describing people. Additionally, I realized that there is only one of each pronoun, which makes it difficult to utilize varied vocabulary.

There are no instances in which I directly reference the audience in my draft. This is because I chose to involve the audience by describing the setting, stakeholders, and controversy vividly instead of putting them into the story. Additionally, there were no real "storytelling" moments in my draft in which I could have spoken directly to the audience.

Vi.gomez. "English personal pronouns". 2/16/16 via wikimedia. Public domain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment