Friday, February 12, 2016

Peer Review 2

I peer reviewed Alec's podcast segment and Jack's QRG. Here is the podcast rubric, and here is the QRG rubric.

In reviewing both the podcast and the QRG, I determined that the project asks for many of the same things from all four of the different genres. For example, the author is asked to use their own voice, and the purpose includes extensive explanation and "dumbing down" of the controversy.

This weekend, I need to address better organization of my topic, and I will do that by rearranging, adding and/or subtracting of the subheadings in my QRG. Next, I will need to make sure that I use interesting language and descriptions to maintain my audience's interest. Lastly, I should make sure that I am fully explaining the topics to my audience and analyzing all of the factors, stakeholders, and biases included in my controversy.

One of the biggest strengths in my QRG is my knowledge and understanding of the topic at hand. However, I need to work on presenting my project as such. Secondly, I believe that I utilize images in a way that assists my audience with the understanding of the science-heavy topic. Additionally, my utilization of a full analysis of my stakeholders, if slightly modified, will prove to be an essential part of my project's purpose.

Mills, Amanda. "Female hands typing on a laptop keyboard". 2/12/16 via freestockphotos. Public Domain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment