Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Schedule

This post outlines the schedule I plan to follow in producing the content for the final project. It is a loose schedule and is subject to change! I plan to complete all of the work at my desk in my room or in a study room in Arbol. I will not need any materials other than my laptop with a working camera and microphone.

Schedule

The script is to be written to completion before filming commences.

I plan to complete the filming for all sections at the same time, which will likely be this Thursday as it is dead day. This will likely be a project that I complete when I need a study break, so I am assuming it will happen sometime around 5pm.

Upon beginning filming, I anticipate around 30 minutes of time to film to completion. I think that the project in its entirety will be complete before 7pm on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment