Sunday, March 27, 2016

Editorial Report 1

This post highlights the changes made to body section one of my rough cut. The rough cut of my project can be found here, and the final draft can be found here.

Selection From Rough Cut

In my rough cut from 0:46-1:05, there is an introduction to an interview clip, followed by no interview clip. This was intentional, but completely out of genre conventions.

Selection From Final

In my final submission, linked above, from 0:46-1:38 there is the same introduction, followed by a short clip from my interview with Ali Bramson, as promised. I added all of my citations and interview clips in this post-production week. Yay!

Audience Questions

The content changed when I added the interviews into my podcast because the interviews serve as evidence and claims in my final project. Without these clips, there would be gaps in information, and not enough explanation to prove my claims.

The form changed when I added the interview clips because I added an element that is not necessarily a convention of a podcast segment, but that is extremely prevalent in the genre. The interviews make the podcast seem more realistic and give the project more credibility overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment