Monday, March 7, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production Week

This post looks back on pre-production week and answers questions regarding effectiveness and efficiency. 

Successes

One of the biggest successes I had this week was staying up to date last week so I didn't have to focus on both make up work and pre-production. This can be seen on the time stamps of week 6's blog posts. Additionally, conducting both interviews on time was a large success since I had two last minute cancels. 

Challenges

One of the biggest challenges this week was working through scheduling issues and getting last minute interviews included in my thought process. This is seen in the later timestamp on blogpost 6.8 and the difference in personas discussed in last week's posts versus in my post-interview post. 

Predictions

If all goes well with technology, I anticipate a smooth sailing production week as I have a solid outline and interviews to work with. Thankfully, the work I did this week in getting the interviews set up and conducted will greatly help me with ease of production this week.

Feelings

Overall, I am afraid that I may be underestimating the amount of time that this will take me. I am hoping that I do not have issues with actually putting the podcast together, but I am afraid that pieces that require editing usually require longer production times. I am happy that I found two helpful interview subjects, and I am anxious to be on spring break after finishing the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment