Monday, March 7, 2016

Production Schedule

This post outlines the schedule that I plan to follow to create project 2.

Due to a busy week, and to maintain tradition, I will likely conduct the bulk of this project over the first weekend of spring break. The location for all of the work will be my dorm room desk. The resources for all parts of my podcast are Garageband, my interview recordings, and my outline.

Opening Section: Friday 3/11 ~ 4:00pm

Body #1: Friday 3/11 ~ 5:30pm

Body #2: Saturday 3/12 ~ 3:30pm

Body #2: Sunday 3/13 ~ 2:30pm

Body #3: Sunday 3/13 ~ 3:30pm

Closing Section: Sunday 3/13 ~ 5:00pm

All the preceding events will be completed before the start of the next part. The final step will be complete before midnight. I will probably take extended food breaks in between most parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment