Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review for Ben Barnett

This post outlines my review of Ben Barnett's standard college essay for project three. His open post to peer reviewers can be accessed here. His fine cut of project three can be found here. I chose to review Ben's conventions and mechanics.

Helpfulness

I hope I helped Ben in the conventions department by pointing out a parenthetical citation error. I also hope that my suggestion to incorporate more commas helped him in editing for punctuation like he asked in his open post to peer reviewers.

Course Incorporation

Since I am constantly learning new things it seems about citing, you could say that I incorporated information that I learned from this course as well as a couple of others this semester in my peer review.

Admirations

I admire that Ben took a complicated topic that the majority of people do not know about and explained it in a manner that was not "dumbed down", necessarily, but that was easily understandable without prior knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment