Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Kelly Reager

In this post, I reviewed Kelly Reager's content outline. I elected to evaluate the detail and relevance of her content outline blog post.

Helpfulness

I hope that my suggestion to include sources and specific citations helps in making production week easier. I know for me it is always nice to have a complete outline so that I can insert information rather than have to locate it and then incorporate it into my work.

Incorporations

For my suggestion, I incorporated advice I gained from personal experience with unfinished outlines. I know from past experiences the struggle of having to locate sources because I was too lazy to put them in my outline.

Admiration

I admire the specificity and completeness of her outline. I guess I can't assume how long it took her to complete, but it looks as though a lot of work went into developing it. I think the complexity and specificity will help a lot when she is producing her video essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment