Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review for Missy Webb

This post outlines the review I conducted of Missy's project 3 rough cut. The presently untitled work can be accessed here. I chose to look at the form of her essay.

Helpful Inputs

I advised Missy to incorporate more breaks in her paragraphs to make reading easier on the eyes and to create room for explanations. I hope this helps her with going more in depth into her reasonings, though they are already extremely informative and thorough. 

Incorporations

I incorporated the conventions of a blog post and of a QRG in my comment on Missy's rough cut. In allowing more white space on the page, readers have an easier time getting through long written works. This incorporation comes from class discussion in which we pondered the conventions of the main course genres.

Admirations

I admired Missy's incorporation of rhetorical questions, as well as her utilization of personal experience to convey her argument. Both incorporations are used to further engage the audience and invoke a sense of importance and relevance to the topic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment