Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Project 3 Release Week

This post outlines my thoughts overall on project three.

Successes

I really set myself up for success for this project since I not only stayed on top of the work, but I put in extra effort at every step which is not something I normally do. This helped my immensely in the later weeks of the project since there was virtually nothing to do but revisit the essay and edit.

Challenges

Thankfully, there were no challenges in this week's process. I was able to finish the essay relatively painlessly and the blog posts have been smooth sailing so far.

Predictions

I have no idea how next week will go since we are starting a new project. Hopefully things will not be too overwhelming with finals, but I am not too nervous.

Overall

I feel pretty confident overall about project three. Hopefully the past two projects have prepared me to satisfy the content requirements for project three. I am pretty confident that I have had sufficient practice with standard college essays in order to satisfy form conventions and requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment