Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review for Veronica Funess

This post outlines the peer review that I conducted on Veronica Funess' rough cut. For this review, I chose to focus on both content and form. Her rough cut can be accessed here.

Helpful Inputs

I hope that Veronica finds my suggestions about the incorporation of sexual education curriculum statistics helpful. I made the recommendation because, as a reader, I feel like I would care more about the issue if I knew how large of a problem this is. If she can prove that the problem is happening all across the United States, then it is definitely believable that something needs to be done.

Course Incorporations

In terms of form, I suggested that she follow her own advice and stick to her plans. In doing this, she would be inserting paragraphs with additional explanations and evidence and including her references in her essay. These alterations to her rough cut would ensure that she is following all of the discussed conventions of a standard college essay.

Admirations

I admire Veronica's choice in topics, because she chose something that is extremely prevalent and important as well as interesting and serious. Additionally, it is evident that she has done some extreme planning and thinking about this project so far, so I admire her dedication and commitment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment