Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Project 3 Pre-Production

This post highlights the ups and downs of project three's pre-production week.

Successes

This week, I was able to pick a topic pretty quickly and conduct some helpful research. I also have a pretty solid outline to work off of next week.

Challenges

I waited way too long to start my blog posts so I was struggling for a few hours but I was able to pull it together. I thank The Life of Pablo for the homework jams.

Predictions

Because essays require more work in general, I think that next week will be a little rough. Fortunately for me, I had a pretty successful pre-production week so I will be prepared content wise.

Overall

Overall, I am most excited for this project so far. This is likely in part because I get to write within a genre that I am familiar with for the first time. Also, I am most interested in my topic for this project and I feel that my passion for the topic will make the writing process easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment