Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Global Revision

This post outlines the ups and downs of this post-production week. 

Successes

This week was filled with successes, as I completed a nearly full draft last week. Because of that, I was able to focus all of my attention on revisiting and revising my essay, which proved to be beneficial. 

Challenges

I was hoping to come up with at least a rough title for my draft this week, but nothing came to me. Fortunately, this isn't the biggest deal and can easily be handled in next weeks revisions. 

Predictions

I think that next week will be relatively painless, as it is looking as though it will be pretty similar to this week. Lucky for me, I will be able to step back from the essay for another week so I can revisit it with a new mentality during next week's progress. 

Overall

Overall I am feeling pretty good about this project. I am hoping to get a peer review or two so I can make some focused edits and changes to my form/content, but other than that I am content with my progress so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment