Sunday, April 3, 2016

Production Schedule

This post outlines the dates and times at which I will be producing certain parts of my essay for project three. In all honesty, I do not enjoy splitting up my work into multiple sessions because that feels like I'm prolonging the pain. Also, especially when it comes to essay writing, I work much better under pressure. For these reasons, I will likely produce the entirety of the essay in one sitting at some time close to the deadline.

All of the work is going to be completed at my desk in my room. The only resources I require are my laptop, my brain, music, and the Internet.

Here is my rough production schedule.

Opening Section

I plan to complete the opening section next Sunday beginning at 12pm. Assuming I wake up before then.

Body Section 1

I plan to complete body section one next Sunday at around 12:30pm, directly after finishing the introduction.

Body Section 2

I plan to complete production of body section two next Sunday after taking a break from the introduction and first body paragraph. I imagine that this will happen around 2:30pm.

Body Section 3

I plan to produce the rebuttal paragraph on Sunday after another break from writing. This paragraph I will likely start around 4pm.

Conclusion

I will probably complete the conclusion right after the last body paragraph, so I aim to be done around 5:30 or 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment