Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review for Evan Rosser

This post highlights the peer review I conducted on Evan Rosser's standard college essay. His open post to peer reviewers can be found here

Helpfulness

I chose to review Evan's re-design of his essay and to make suggestions about conventions. I hope my suggestion to add page numbers helped him to follow all of the conventions of a standard college essay. 

Course Incorporation

Our main focus in the beginning of the semester was conventions of each of the major project forms. By enforcing a recollection of the page numbers in a standard college essay, I incorporated a large part of our class discussions.

Admiration

I admire that Evan chose a very controversial topic and covered the rebuttal for the topic so thoroughly. His argument is so strong because of his incorporation of a thorough rebuttal. Also, his use of anecdotes to convey his points makes the essay more interesting, and I think that is a brilliant way to maintain readers' interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment